My company rents a shed at Storage King Loganholme & I had to pick up stock from there last night, Monday 25th august.After entering the facility I picked up my goods & went to open the gate but it wouldn't open.

I tried several times with no luck. I started to panick as I was on my own. I tried the after hours number but it only went to message. I then rang my husband as he was expecting me home.

he tried the after hours number as well but no one was answering. I was still trying to open the gate but no luck. I went up to the exit gate to see if the other gate might have opened but it didn't. I then saw a note about A4 size stuck on the exit gate?

Saying that this gate was broken & to exit via the ENTRY gate which has a note covering the keypad inside the facility saying DO NOT USE THIS KEYPAD TO EXIT!!!!.

Short of ringing the police to let me out, My husband was going to drive over and tear the bloody gate off to let me out as well!Somebody needs to get their act together as this has happened before and after putting up with rude and ignorant workmen over the past several months while this facility was being repaired from a bad fire my company is seriously thinking of pulling out of there!!!.A Woman locked in a place like that at night alone is not on!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with STORAGE KING?

Comments